Following is a list of current activities at FCC. You are welcome to join us!
Contact the office for information about how to get involved.
Refer to our Announcements for activity times and event details.
Women’s Fellowship: Women’s Fellowship is a social and philanthropic organization open to all women of the Church. There are multiple Circles that make up Women’s Fellowship covering a wide variety of age groups.
- Men’s Softball Team: This spring and summer activity is open to all men and boys age 14 and above. All Church members and friends are encouraged to attend games to cheer on the teams.
- Job Squad: The Job Squad is a group of volunteers willing to perform “odd jobs” at the Church. This group schedules workdays to make repairs to our facility.
- Ushers: Ushering teams support Sunday services by seating attendees, directing visitors and collecting offering. All adults are welcome to serve.
- Green Team: This group of volunteers enjoys working in the yard. They plant and take care of the various flowerbeds, shrubs, and trees on the Church property.
- Green Committee: These volunteers meet occasionally to look for and promote recycling/environmental/energy saving opportunities at FCC.
- Men’s Breakfast Club: This informal group meets most Saturday mornings at a local restaurant for food and fellowship. All men associated with FCC are welcome.
- Bridge Group: This group meets monthly to play bridge. Occasional training sessions are held before playing.
- Narcotics Anonymous, Al-Anon and Recovery International: These groups meet in our building during the week. For information on any of these contact the Church office.